Hello! We are a new friendly clinic, based in Tarporley, Cheshire, established in 2020.
My name is Eloise and I am the podiatrist here at Caton Podiatry. I am trained to degree level to offer a medical, professional foot health service. I am trained to diagnose, manage and treat foot ailments. I am both insured and regulated by the College of Podiatry and The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
A little about me, I have a little boy (Albie), and 2 chocolate Labradors (Millie and Crackers). The reason I chose podiatry is because it is a profession where I can offer so much help to patients. Seeing improvements after just one visit reminds me every time why I chose it. So, as you can imagine, I’m pretty happy for the majority of the day because I can hand on heart say, I love my job and I love providing care to people.
The clinic I want to offer to people is a happy, clean, safe environment. One where we can leave the worries of the world outside, and focus on providing a professional service that will keep you on your feet and pain free!
Since I graduated from Salford University, I have worked in private practice. I have enjoyed getting to know my patients and being able to ensure I can offer above and beyond care to them. I feel having a little place of my own, that reflects me, is a wonderful surrounding for the new patients that wish to come and visit me.
My sole aim is to ensure happiness, health and wellness in my patients.
Monday – 8am – 6pm / Home visits
Tuesday – 8:30am – 12pm
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 8:30am – 5pm
Friday – 8am – 8pm
Saturday – By appointment only
- Top Tips For Buying Children’s ShoesLooking for some new shoes for your children? In this blog, we take a look at our top 8 things to consider when purchasing new shoes for kids.
- How Does Walking Impact Your Feet?Our bodies were designed for movement, so walking is a great way to get in your daily exercise; however, this does not mean it isn’t tough on our feet. In an average lifetime, […]
- Why is breast cancer awareness month so important?Believe it or not, breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in the UK and around 1 in 8 women are diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime. Most diagnosed with […]
- What Are The Main Causes of Fungal Nails and How Can You Get Rid Of Them?Unattractive toenails can be a seriously embarrassing problem, leading to individuals feeling self-conscious, especially if getting their feet out in public is a requirement; unsightly feet are usually signs of a fungal nail […]
- What Is Warm Wax Therapy?Warm wax therapy is an innovative and hygienic treatment adored by pretty much anyone that tries it! Applying paraffin wax heat helps increase blood flow and relax muscles, improving pain as the blood rushes to affected areas and flushes out any toxins. It also intensely softens the skin.
- How To Properly Care For Diabetic FeetThis blog will answer all of your prayers and provide you with all the knowledge you need on taking care of diabetic feet!
- Eveything You Need To Know About Corns And CallusesCorns and calluses are painful conditions developed by thickened skin. Usually, they occur in areas that have undergone repeated pressure over a prolonged period of time. Below are some of the significant symptoms […]
- All You Need To Know About Hammertoes!A hammertoe is a toe deformity where there is bending at the joint. Usually, they begin as a minor toe deformity with little to no pain. However, they are known to worsen over […]
- Why Do I Keep Getting Ingrown Toenails?Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in a loop? Experiencing the same problems over and over again, no matter how hard you try, painful and unattractive irritations keep returning? This is exactly […]
- Bunion Treatment Options And What You Can DoBunions are incredibly precarious to treat, and surgery may or may not be the only feasible option. Not only are bunions exceedingly irritating, but they can also affect your choice of footwear and change the way you walk. In doing this, a knock-on effect is pulsated through the entire body.
- Achilles Tendinopathy And What You Need To KnowAchilles tendinopathy is a condition that affects the Achilles tendon. The pain from the condition is usually located at the back of the heel or further up the tendon. Symptoms are more often […]
- Get Your Feet Summer Ready!Summer comes around in the blink of an eye. It will soon be time to pack away those winter boots, knee-high socks and thermals and dust off the flip-flops hiding at the back of your cupboard. Neglected winter feet are not pretty, but it does not need to make your toes curl!
- Why Does My Toe Hurt?So, you’re asking yourself, why does my toe hurt? There are numerous reasons as to why you might be experiencing painful toes, it could be Hammer Toes, or something a little less obvious […]
- Blisters – Everything You Need To KnowSummertime, the warm weather and new shoes are all very attractive for blisters. We have all had one at some point and are aware of how uncomfortable and sore they can get. Here […]
- What Is The Link Between Obesity And Foot Problems?Obesity is much more problematic than just carrying a few extra pounds, defined by the world health organisation as ‘excessive fat accumulation that presents a risk to health’. In the UK, around 25% […]
- Do You Have The Right Pair of Walking Boots?Whether it’s a frosty winter morning or a golden autumn landscape beckoning you outside, it is always a perfect time to commence your active lifestyle. So why not lace up your walking boots and head outside this winter!